Don’t let glasses, blurry vision, and painful or itchy eyes prevent you from enjoying a comfortable, active lifestyle at home and at work. Dr. Mark Hornfeld makes your eye health his priority in our Manhattan, NY, and Brooklyn, NY, offices. Dr. Mark is an experienced ophthalmologist, and he and his knowledgeable staff work to correct vision issues with advanced medical care and in-office surgical equipment.
Eye diseases and vision problems are often degenerative, meaning that the longer you wait to seek treatment, the more serious and difficult the problem becomes to treat. Please contact our office nearest you to schedule a personal eye examination with Dr. Hornfeld. We accept new patients and offer flexible scheduling to get you in our office as soon as possible.
Our eye care services
- Ophthalmology: Dr. Mark Hornfeld offers comprehensive eye exams to prevent, diagnose, and treat even the most complex eye diseases and vision issues.
- Cataract surgery: A cataract clouds the lens of your eye and blurs your vision. Our team offers removal surgery to treat the cataracts in one or both eyes as well as high-tech IOL, or intraocular lens implants, to fully restore clear vision.
- LASIK: LASIK is an incredibly popular procedure, but it’s important to speak to a doctor about the risks, value, and potential alternatives before making a decision about your permanent eyesight.
- Glaucoma management: Glaucoma is a disease that damages the optic nerve, making early detection and ongoing management critical to preserving your eyesight. We can treat your glaucoma to preserve your vision and keep you comfortable as long as possible.
- Diabetic retinopathy: Most of our patients don’t link diabetes with eye problems, but if you have any form of diabetes, regular exams can help detect associated eye health problems early on.
- Macular degeneration: Our office has the professional equipment and therapy techniques to diagnose and treat macular degeneration and the visual outcomes.
- Dry eye syndrome: Dry eyes can impair your ability to work and enjoy a full life, but our office offers treatment solutions to help.
Choose our ophthalmology offices for your eye health
Dr. Mark Hornfeld brings over 20 years of board-certified private practice medical experience to our Manhattan, NY, and Brooklyn, NY, locations. Our office offers free consultations and FDA-approved laser treatment options in a comfortable, welcoming environment. Your health and vision are our priorities, so we offer not only the highest standard of medical care, but also a friendly experience as your partner in great health and clear sight.
Fill out the form below to begin your journey to healthier eyes!